Sunday, July 08, 2007

 

Innocent Happiness

I haven't felt happy in a long while... maybe due to stress and all.

But, I am light-hearted this time round due to several factors. And it feels good!

I am happy because...
God gave me another day to live.
He freed my Saturday of activities.
He allowed me to sleep in and catch up on much-needed sleep.
He made it rain this morning so that it was cool weather and I could snuggle under the covers with a grin on my face.
I had time to email Gizmo!
Somebody called to ask if I wanted 40 cents dao huay breakfast.
Somebody was happy to see me.
Dao huay stall and meemee stall were opened.
I ate yummy 40 cents dao huay!
We changed our minds and ate ball ball mee at Bishan instead.
Ball ball mee had new sweet-and-sour chilli!

Somebody loves me and cares for me.
I got to play Mariposa for an extended period of time and gave up only when the game spoilt.
I did my marking at a relaxed pace, and was confident about my marking.
I watched Wu Jinru acting in a stoopid show.
I watched the Live Earth concert.
I watched "Condor Heroes" with my mummy and had a lot of fun imitating the freaks in the show, and commenting on how ridiculous the characters were.
Sitting there enjoying the show with mummy was a blessing in itself.
My mummy cooked steamed fish for me.
My mummy purposely went to withdraw $10 to buy durian, and tried hard to convince me that the durian was worth it.
My mummy had worms in her tummy, and persuaded me to be likewise as greedy.
Somebody entertained me over the phone.

I completed several scripts. On the way to completion. On the war to declaring victory over the H2 scripts, and to declaring war upon the H1 scripts.

Comments:
my dear pinpy, i just read thru the huge backload of entries.

all because i finally realised you'd disappeared from my bloglines altogether and not that you were too busy to blog.

and because i couldn't rem your blog address i googled, went to blogger.com and still couldn't find, in the end i went to our nie blogs and got here. i'm so clever :)

haha. yeah i'm just escaping fr work. sigh. still, it's nice to read abt your life esp when i havent met u in donkey yrs. hang on in there!! it's nice to see you have a long list of reasons to be happy!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?